Friday, December 12, 2008

ಎಲ್ಲಾದರೂ ಇರು, ಎಂತಾದರು ಇರು..(wherever u r, however u r..)

Dear friend,
Its been more than a month since Kannada Rajyotsava (formation day of my state: Karnataka that's celebrated on Nov 1st), but in keeping with true traditions of K R Puram (which had been my home since birth), I am wishing a warm belated Rajyotsava wishes now. Just remembered that last year we had Rajyotsava celebrations in early December. Even our Sasken Rajyotsava celebrations were in late November.

Now that I am in Toronto & so involved in studies, I barely get time to do these things. But here's a beautiful pearl of a song I unearthed from Youtube. I've missed the count of number of times I've seen it since & I'm sure even you'd love it..



This song has probably the two best Kannadigas ever. Hats off to our Rashtrakavi Kuvempu & one & only Annavru Dr. Raj..

ಕನ್ನಡವೇ ಸತ್ಯ, ಕನ್ನಡವೇ ನಿತ್ಯ..

No comments: