Thursday, January 3, 2008

my 1st blog

okay, at last I started to blog.
Wanted to do this from a long time, but was preparing (read procrastinating) all this time..
Until now, I was downloading more bytes from the Net than uploading..so, this is an effort to reverse the phenomena... : )
( This one was inspired by Thomas Friedman's The World is Flat )

Through this blog I want to share with the world my passions -- telecom technologies, C++, Kannada, Annavru, movies, MBA preps, my "Kodak moments", etc, etc...

1st bike, 1st kiss, 1st salary are all precious. So is this 1st blog..

u are welcome to my world..
suswagata...
cheers..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read ur blog on first kiss and anxious to know with whom. Make it fast dude:)

Prashanth said...

Great blog maga :)
I went with my mummy to watch that movie. She saw that movie for 45 mins and scolded Prem for 2 hours :)

Raghu said...

@ Teerth: I'll write it only after reaching Canada/US..I'm afraid I may get blasted if I write abt in Bangalore.. : ))

Raghu said...

@ Prashanth: a person next to me slept thru the entire 2nd half..think he didn't want waste ticket money.. :)